Dale R. Bays, DDS, MD
Dr. Bays is committed to providing excellent surgical care and practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has a special interest in dental implants, anesthesia, wisdom teeth, and reconstructive jaw surgery.
Dr. Bays and his family have lived in the Willmar area since 1999. Dr. Bays’ interests include golfing, camping, and boating.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, American Dental Association and Minnesota Dental Association.
- Active medical staff at Rice Memorial Hospital in Willmar, MN
- Bachelor of Science, Southwest Missouri State University
- D.D.S. University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Dentistry
- M.D. University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Medicine
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at University of Missouri – Kansas City / Truman Medical Center