An update from Oral Facial Surgery, PA
To our Valued Patients:
O.F.S. is open! We are resuming a normal clinical schedule the week of May 11th, including scheduling elective and non-emergent procedures. Call 320-235-1803 or 1-800-337-1778 to make an appointment. You can also contact us through this website.
Your patient experience will be different than it was before COVID-19. We will be asking you for more information ahead of your visit. Many of you will be evaluated or screened via Telehealth.
If you have an appointment in one of our offices here is some important information:
- We ask that patients and visitors wear cloth coverings or face masks. We will provide one for you if you do not have one.
- Use of hand sanitizer is required upon check-in, and available for your use throughout the facility
- A verbal screening for symptoms of COVID-19 will occur on the phone prior to your visit and upon your arrival in office. We also inform you of the risks associated with receiving care in a dental setting during his pandemic.
- We take your temperature the day of your appointment with a touch free thermometer.
- You will notice physical barriers separating patients and staff, and curtains separating patients in recovery from each other.
- Chairs are spaced in our reception areas to allow for social distancing.
- We stagger appointment times to allow for more time between patients and promote social distancing.
- Each patient should plan to enter our facility un-escorted. Minor children, the elderly and patients who need assistance may bring one other adult to their appointment.
- Adult escorts are asked to wait in their vehicles whenever possible. We will update you via cell phone at various times during the patient’s procedure.
- The door knobs and all high-touch surfaces are disinfected after every patient.
- You will notice that our staff is wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Our operatories have HEPA filtration to continually clean the air.
- You will be asked to use a mouth rinse prior to your procedure.
- Our credit card terminal is touchless, and we minimize the use of paper throughout the office.
- We conduct active health screenings of all staff members daily, including a temperature check.
- We do not allow ill persons to enter the facility, and have protocols in place to isolate patients when necessary.
- These and many more measures are in place to make your visit safe and comfortable.
Thank you for your continued trust in Oral-Facial Surgery!