James. R. Hughes, DDS | Willmar Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Meet Dr. Hughes
Dr. Hughes is committed to providing excellent care and practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has a special interest in dental implants, implant soft tissue management, and facial cosmetic and reconstructive jaw surgery.
Dr. Hughes and his family have been in the Willmar area since 1993. Dr. Hughes enjoys hunting, fishing, and Jiu Jitsu.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Minnesota Dental Association
- Active medical staff at Rice Memorial Hospital in Willmar, MN
- Bachelor of Science, Illinois State University
- D.D.S., University of Illinois School of Dentistry
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at St. Francis Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA